Dan 10:12 Then he (the angel) said to me, Fear not, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your mind and heart to understand and to humble yourself before your God, your words (intercession) were heard, and I have come as a consequence
of [and in response to] your words. AMP


Please read this first: INTRODUCTION TO THIS WEBSITE

Thursday, October 13, 2011

From the Father’s Heart 8/18/11

Judy McNary

Energies that are stored up in Heaven shall now be released upon My people who have been waiting in the wings, so to speak. There has been much preparation that has taken place before hand by My people who have been engaged in the promises of God, and are looking forward now to taking charge over their destiny in this matter of possession over this valley. Time  will tell as to the outcome of their prayers.
 
It shall show forth  the expanded efforts now that have been brought to light through much increased prayer throughout this valley and extended beyond it's borders, all the way up to Albany and all around this area. Much will occur now amongst My people and all through this area.

There is an aligning taking place. Coming into play will be the true surrender and obedience of those in charge and power and authority in this matter of oneness in Christ.
It is a new and greater thing that has not yet happened (taken place) ever before.

I am  pushing the envelope in this to get things progressing in a more powerful way, releasing the purposes of God, and unleashing a greater number of My warring angels to assist you in a greater coverage now, to handle the increased forces of evil that shall attempt to disrupt and destroy that which I am bringing to pass here.
 
It shall never prevent My Glory from reaching it's fulfillment here amongst My people. I have spoken that you would (might) be enlightened and encouraged now. Amen  ( end 5:20 a.m.)

(Further incidents of malice shall take place here in this place called Medford.)
                                                                                  (Judy McNary)

No comments:

Post a Comment