Dan 10:12 Then he (the angel) said to me, Fear not, Daniel, for from the first day that you set your mind and heart to understand and to humble yourself before your God, your words (intercession) were heard, and I have come as a consequence
of [and in response to] your words. AMP


Please read this first: INTRODUCTION TO THIS WEBSITE

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Sharry's Vision During I-5 Diamond Meeting 01/17/15


I was sitting in the back of the New Song Church in Medford OR listening to different people speak and pray from the different County's on "5 Fold Ministry". A vision came into focus, it started out dark & chromatic. I saw a long winding tunnel and there was something coming down it. My view was outside the tunnel looking at the opening. As I watched there was what appeared to be light or light reflected moving toward the opening. It got right to the edge & I could see that it was a "drop". The "drop" hung from the opening of the tunnel. I asked' "What is that Lord?" He said, "My oil of Revelation." I had never heard of that before. Then He said, "It is an anointing oil." Wow! Savannah was sitting next to me, she is involved with Young Living Essential Oils, so I asked her if there was an essential oil called Revelation, she said "No." Then I asked her, "If a person blended oils together to make Revelation what would be in it?"  and she named off 5 oils right away. (1) Awaken (2) Release (3) Cedar wood - wisdom (4) Acceptance (5) Gratitude.

As I prayed about it I felt that the Lord was showing me this: Unity in the Body of Christ is about blending all the "5 Fold Ministries" together so that they are not individually discernible but work together to be poured out on the church body, the Lord's Revelation for us today. In many ways I saw how the I-5 Diamond Prayer Network is moving into the Lord's positioning through prayers and intercession for this to happen in Southern Oregon, our region. We (our region) is right on the edge of a great move of God!

No comments:

Post a Comment